devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Path::Tiny as dependency ?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: Marc Chantreux <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Path::Tiny as dependency ?
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 12:37:37 +0900

On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 20:26:22 +0100
Marc Chantreux <address@concealed> wrote:

> hello Soji,
>
> > In the first place, we have not closed discussion about Sympatic.
>
> yes. every topic is open.
>
> > I’m waiting for your response ― please reread posts by people and answer.
>
> i'm really sorry to read that. i don't reply from sentence to sentences
> but i try to summarize answers to make them as clear as my english could
> do. if i missed a point that could be important to you, just tell me.

Surprising. French looks somewhat alike English for me that I can
vaguely understand french sentenses says (well, I have read
"The earth of humans" with japanese translation).

English and Japanese are completely different each other. When I
write a mail, I use dictionary nearly word by word and it takes time.
I guess you may write in English better than me.

Regards,
-- Soji

--
株式会社 コンバージョン