devel - [sympa-developpers] Task::Sympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Task::Sympa
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 12:01:02 +0100

Dear all,

A few years ago, Guillaume Rousse initiated a Task::Sympa module. It is available in CPAN : https://metacpan.org/pod/Task::Sympa

It is a very convenient way of installing dependencies, even though we lack the "optional module" behaviour - as far as I know.

Do you think we should go further in this way and, in that case, shall we add it to Sympa community repositories?

Is there a way to maintain some level of module optionality with a task?

Regards,

David

--
"Mieux vaut viser la perfection et la rater que viser la médiocrité et
l'atteindre."

  • [sympa-developpers] Task::Sympa, David Verdin, 02/20/2018