devel - [sympa-developpers] Github label for issues suitable for beginners

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Github label for issues suitable for beginners
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 17:17:07 +0100

Hello,

we are wondering which label to use for easy issues suitable for beginners.

IMHO "help wanted" is ambigious, because it could also mean that we don't
have the necessary knowhow
for that problem.

I like "Beginner suitable", which we use on the Dancer2 Git repository.

Regards
Racke

Debian and Sympa administration. Provisioning with Ansible.