devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Batch moderation (rejection/distribute) in web interface

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Batch moderation (rejection/distribute) in web interface
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 11:41:01 +0900

Guilherme, I forgot to write.

I'm planning a big refactoring on wwsympa. Parts of it have already
been submitted/merged as PR#26, #30:
https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/pull/26
https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/pull/30

I'm going to refactor functions for REJECT/DISTRIBUTE in the same
manner (in a few weeks). I hope it will make your works easier.
If you please, check the head of sympa-6.2 branch.

Regards,

-- Soji