devel - [sympa-developpers] Batch moderation (rejection/distribute) in web interface

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Guilherme Capilé <address@concealed>
  • To: Sympa Developers <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Batch moderation (rejection/distribute) in web interface
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 14:51:51 -0300

Ola,

in the older versions of sympa there was a checkbox option on the
modindex interface to batch select and reject/distribute the messages.
I haven't seen this in recent releases of sympa — is there any
configuration parameter for it? Was the removal of this functionality
a requirement of any sort?

If it's indeed not available, could we propose it back? We can adjust
the base templates/javascript and issue a pull request if needed.

I'm also not sure on how to contribute — should it be via Github?

Cheers,

Guilherme Capilé
--
Tecnodesign • • • • • • • • •