devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Hi, I'll be working on sympa-vue

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Flemming Bjerke <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Hi, I'll be working on sympa-vue
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 09:03:02 +0200

Hi Ludovic

As I have written recently, the most problematic aspect of sympas
frontend is that you cannot read the mail/comment you are commenting on
while you are commenting. Many of our members will never use the
frontend for that reason, meaning that sympa does not go beyond being a
very good mailinglist system.

I have installed sympa from debian. Will there be a way of installing
and update sympa-vue using the debian packets?

Best wishes

Flemming