devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Automating tests

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Automating tests
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 17:53:33 +0900

Hi developers,

What I worked about in August:

- Adopting Crypt-SMIME to support S/MIME features: OpenSSL is no
longer mandatory (libcrypto is still needed, though).

- Catching up layout changes in trunk by Guillaume: Still in the
middle.

- Refactoring about message workflow: As a result, messages may be
encrypted after personalization (hopefully. I've not made test
cases).

In this week, I plan to make refactoring on bulk spool: Switch
from SQL tables to filesystem. As required functions have already
been prepared, this work will finish in a week.

Afterwards, I'll fill up test matrix. Here is the cases currently
filled by me: http://sympa-ja.org/tests/sympa-tests.tar.bz2

Regards,

--- Soji

--