devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Release dates for Sympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Release dates for Sympa
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 17:23:45 +0900

Hi,

On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 09:35:04 +0200
David Verdin <address@concealed> wrote:

> Hi,
> Le 26/06/14 09:23, IKEDA Soji a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'll tell my progress during this and last months.
> >
> > On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 17:53:06 +0100
> > David Verdin <address@concealed> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi guys,
> >>
> >> I had a talk with my management ten days ago, and here is the expected
> >> schedule for Sympa in 2014:
> >>
> >> * 6.2 version expected in beta by the end of February, stable by the
> >> end of April
> > * Coverage by automated integration test already has been more or
> > less broader.
> Ah... Good ol' day when I really thougjht we could issue this version in
> April...
> Ah well, carry on.
> >
> > Integration test will be paused until additional test data are
> > provided. See authors' only space about current status.
> Thanks for this hard testing work Soji!
> I have a server all set up for the S/MIME / DKIM tests. I'll do it.

Thanks! But I wish to repeat your tests (and wish to make it
repeatable by others) if possible. If you have test data you have
been using, please share them with us. If it is not possible, I'll
also make test data by myself and resume tests according to the
table on authors' space.

# Frankly, I'm wondering that the set of test messages for
# systematic integration tests seems not to exist.

<<I'll respond remainder of your response in other days, ...in the
next week.>>

Regards,

--- Soji

--