devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Layout of sources

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Layout of sources
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 10:34:34 +0100

Le 13/11/13 06:50, IKEDA Soji a écrit :
Sorry for frequent posts.

     `-- sbin/: all excutable files needed for daily Sympa functionning (daemons and queue programs).
        |-- sympa_wizard.pl.in ^*[note 8 DV] <#note_8_DV>*
[8][DV] Maybe sympa_wizard.pl.in should move, the, as it is used at
install time only?
How about moving it into script/ directory?
Yes, it is consistent with the idea of grouping scripts used at install time together.

In addition, manual section for this script would be (1): Currently
it is (8).
I'm not opposed to this idea. By this, I mean that I don't fully understand the deifference between (1) and (8). Especially since sympa_wizard status is a bit of a hybrid here: Sure it is used mainly at install time, but you can also run it from time to time to check or update your config. So it is somewhere between "general commands" and "system administration".

Cheers,

David

Refards,

--- Soji

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21