devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Update on Sympa refactoring

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Guillaume Rousse <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Update on Sympa refactoring
  • Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 17:19:42 +0200

Le 30/04/2013 10:21, David Verdin a écrit :
I see no immediate solution. We need to have a properly working 6.2
branch to do the merge, to avoid having several difficult merge to
perform, and the merge must be done to create the Git repository.

so I'm sadly asking you for yet more patience before you can freely work
with Git.
No problem for me. I can even try to help the merge by trying myself to port other modifications (for instance, recent bug fixes from Soji) to my own branch.

--
Guillaume Rousse
INRIA, Direction des systèmes d'information

  • Re: [sympa-developpers] Update on Sympa refactoring, Guillaume Rousse, 05/07/2013