devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] 6.1.16, riseup patch, db_cache enabled …

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Marc Chantreux <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] 6.1.16, riseup patch, db_cache enabled …
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:53:45 +0100

hello Soji and all,

> I'm all right to swich 6.2 as a release candidate.
> My planned work on 6.2 branch has almost over. Unsolved issues above
> would be postponed.

it would be good for us because our contributions could be reversed to
the community.

we're not relying on debian anymore and we still decided to maintain our
own release cycle which must be as close as possible to the sympa one.
we already have a private repo for sympa and we would know what's the
best way to be synchronised with you (AFAIR, branching and merging in svn is
very painfull but i didn't have so much experience and skills and i
throw it away very quickly. i used darcs then git).

regards,
--
Marc Chantreux
Université de Strasbourg, Direction Informatique