devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Sympa subversion repository

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Guillaume Rousse <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Sympa subversion repository
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 09:42:25 +0100

Le 21/12/2012 05:58, IKEDA Soji a écrit :
On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 15:45:44 +0100
David Verdin <address@concealed> wrote:

Hi guys,

It looks like our subversion repository is broken.

Whenever I try to commit, I have the following error:

svn: No such revision 0

The Sourcesup admins moved the server to a VM yesterday and it seems
that our repository suffred in the process. I'm harassing the Sourcesup
admins to find out what's the problem is.

Do you see such troubles on your side?

Also on my side. Commit fails with "No such revision 0". Update
is possible.
<aol>/me too</aol>

--
Guillaume Rousse
INRIA, Direction des systèmes d'information