devel - [sympa-developpers] Sympa subversion repository

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Sympa subversion repository
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 15:45:44 +0100

Hi guys,

It looks like our subversion repository is broken.

Whenever I try to commit, I have the following error:

        svn: No such revision 0

The Sourcesup admins moved the server to a VM yesterday and it seems that our repository suffred in the process. I'm harassing the Sourcesup admins to find out what's the problem is.

Do you see such troubles on your side?

Cheers,

David

P.S. : Soji: I fixed two troubles with Upgrade.pm usage. Maybe you did it before, we'll see who can commit first. ;)