devel - [sympa-developpers] Sympa developper to be

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Sympa developper to be
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 15:33:56 +0100

Hi guys,

Just a quick word to introduce Marc Chantreux, from Strasbourg university (France) who just joined the mailling list.
Marc is a perl developper, active in the free software community. Looks like ha has his very own page on CPAN, just like Soji and Guillaume (http://search.cpan.org/~marcc/). Étienne and I really are losers... ;-)
For now, and until we have reasonnably stable and synchronized trunk and 6.2 branch, he will mostly follow our commits and take part in the code design discussions.

He plans to be an active contributor starting next year.

Welcome aboard, Marc!

Cheers,

David