devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Sympa developper to be

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Marc Chantreux <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Sympa developper to be
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:10:53 +0100

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 03:35:24PM +0100, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> Le 18/12/2012 15:33, David Verdin a écrit :
> >Hi guys,
> >
> >Just a quick word to introduce Marc Chantreux, from Strasbourg
> >university (France) who just joined the mailling list.
> >Marc is a perl developper, active in the free software community. Looks
> >like ha has his very own page on CPAN, just like Soji and Guillaume
> >(http://search.cpan.org/~marcc/).

Hello Guys,

My stuff on CPAN is mostly Library Sciences related. Perlude are
functions to deal with streams (keywords stolen from haskell prelude).

I also contributed to Koha (the first open source ILS) and submitted
some patches to lot of applications (zsh, sqlite, … ) and CPAN modules
(Net::LDAP, Dancer, CGI::Carp, … ).

I'm in charge of the exploitation of sympa at the strasbourg university
and would like to improve the scriptability, the performances and the
ease of deploiement. that's why i was interested to join the team.

thanks to all of you to let me get in.

> \o/ Marc \o/

Guillaume \o/! I'm really proud and happy to work with you on such a
awesome project as sympa (which i use since the last millenium).

--
Marc Chantreux
Université de Strasbourg, Direction Informatique