devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Memory leaks by Unicode-LineBreak (Text::LineFold) had been fixed

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Hatuka*nezumi - IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Memory leaks by Unicode-LineBreak (Text::LineFold) had been fixed
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:47:58 +0100

Hi Soji,

I'll update the Sympa pre-requisites so that the upgrade is required when installing / updating Sympa.

It will be effective with Sympa 6.1.5.

Thanks for fixing this bug!

David

Le 21/01/11 14:13, Hatuka*nezumi - IKEDA Soji a écrit :
Hello Sympa users and developers,

Last week I found Unicode-LineBreak had memory leaks.  It may have
caused problems which were partly reported on this list.

Text::LineFold, part of Unicode-LineBreak, is prerequisite
since Sympa 6.1.2.

I have released fixed version yesterday.  I strongly recommend to
update Unicode-LineBreak.

Thank you.

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités

Due to the limitations of human brain, I fail to remember all the mails.
So if you want your bug reports or feature requests for Sympa to be processed, please post them to the Sympa tracker