devel - [sympa-dev] scenario logging

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Thomas Berry <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa dev <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] scenario logging
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 10:42:17 -0700

Is there any way to have a trigged scenario produce a custom log entry? At least, have the triggered scenario log the the reason that was provided in the reject statement of the scenario.

I've been troubleshooting an issue that I thought was related to addressing, and it was actually an message that was rejected because it contained MIME content, yet there was no logged information that showed the actual reason the message wasn't distributed. A more descriptive log entry would be helpful.

Thomas