devel - Re: [sympa-dev] scenario logging

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Thomas Berry <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa dev <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] scenario logging
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 09:17:29 +0200

Hi,

No yet. It's one of the next feature to implement, you're not the only one who would like to see this feature see the light. We want to have scenario-specific logs, in order to help admins understand authorization behaviour. I really hope it will be implemented in Sympa 6.

Regards,

Thomas Berry a écrit :

Is there any way to have a trigged scenario produce a custom log entry? At least, have the triggered scenario log the the reason that was provided in the reject statement of the scenario.

I've been troubleshooting an issue that I thought was related to addressing, and it was actually an message that was rejected because it contained MIME content, yet there was no logged information that showed the actual reason the message wasn't distributed. A more descriptive log entry would be helpful.

Thomas

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités