devel - Re: [sympa-dev] package Robot inside of List.pm

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] package Robot inside of List.pm
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 18:23:54 +0200

Currently we don't a complete Robot module, the one inside List.pm being just a seed.
We have plans to extend it and move it to a dedicated Robot.pm file.

address@concealed a écrit :
I was just wondering if the code for the Robot package will remain inside of
List.pm, or if there are plans to move it to it's own Robot.pm file?

I just noticed this while I was applying patches for list caching to 5.4.