devel - [sympa-dev] Re: customizing email messages sent from sympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Patrick von der Hagen <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Re: customizing email messages sent from sympa
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:27:12 +0200

Am Samstag, den 07.07.2007, 07:26 +0200 schrieb address@concealed:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to cutomize emails that are sent out by sympa. For example display an
> html banner/logo as well as footer for all html emails.
>
> I tried to do simple customization and it creates
> message.footer
> message.header
> files which are attached to the original message.
>
> Instead of attachments, I want to include html content to wrap around the
> email
> body
>
> Can anyone help with some ideas? Is it supported by the software ?
If you receive a message with valid HTML-Content, putting some HTML-Tags
at the top and some at the buttom of the message will create invalid
HTML-Code. You would have to analyse the Message-Content and modify it
by adding your footer and header in exactly the right location.

This is not trivial and not supported by sympa.

--
CU,
Patrick.