devel - [sympa-dev] customizing email messages sent from sympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] customizing email messages sent from sympa
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 07:26:03 +0200

Hi all,

I want to cutomize emails that are sent out by sympa. For example display an
html banner/logo as well as footer for all html emails.

I tried to do simple customization and it creates
message.footer
message.header
files which are attached to the original message.

Instead of attachments, I want to include html content to wrap around the
email
body

Can anyone help with some ideas? Is it supported by the software ?