devel - [sympa-dev] Re: subscription remind

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Thomas Berry <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa dev <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Re: subscription remind
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 08:47:32 -0700

Reading the Sympa documentation, I found that list_task_model files are created for the remind task. These model files appear to cause Sympa to generate the task spool files. Once I removed the model files, the task spool files stopped getting recreated.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this should prevent any further distribution of automated remind messages. Right?

Thomas

Sympa 5.3b.5

I'm trying to stop the REMIND messages from being sent to subscribers.

I removed "default_task_remind 2month" from sympa.conf; sympa.conf still
has "global_remind listmaster".

All mailing list config(s) has "remind owner".

Yet, messages are still being sent to subscribers.

What remains to be done to the configuration to prevent any remind
message from being sent automatically.

Thomas