devel - [sympa-dev] Re: Re: Backporting createlist soap feature to sympa 5.2 branch ?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: Olivier Berger <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Re: Re: Backporting createlist soap feature to sympa 5.2 branch ?
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 13:30:06 +0100

Olivier Berger wrote:
Le mardi 27 février 2007 à 09:41 +0100, address@concealed a écrit :

I may be wrong, but I would tend to think of the sympasoap as being only
a wrapper that needs not much work for adding new methods in the SOAP
interface, considering that such elements are already exiting and
callable from the web interface... but of course, there may be badly
designed interdependencies betw. Web UI and backend that render such
SOAP API enhancements difficult in 5.2.x ...
Yes there are some (too many), but we did also some code design changes in List.pm which is the main module shared by all others. In addition Conf.pm had also some changes. Of course the wsdl.tt2. That's the minimum.
Anyway, I'm gonna look at a diff -r and try to see by myself.

You will have a lot of work in order to identify changes coming from the new SOAP service and thoses coming from others changes. Browse the CVS server can really help you . First of all check the change log, you will have the list of filed to patch.

Serge Aumont