devel - [sympa-dev] Re: triggering automatic login?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: John-Paul Robinson <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Re: triggering automatic login?
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:55:49 -0600

Thanks Olivier. That's likely to do it. It looks as if when the URL:

http://myhost/sympa/admin/listname

is entered and I'm not authenticated it prompts for authentication.
Will the user get returned to this URL after authentication is completed
when Shib (or other redirecting technology) is used?

Thanks,

~jpr