devel - [sympa-dev] Re: triggering automatic login?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: John-Paul Robinson <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Re: triggering automatic login?
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:36:19 +0100

Hi John-Paul,

You mean providing the login banner if an authorization error is raised on the web interface ?

Sympa 5.1 and later versions have a different web layout that carries an authentication area that either provides the login banner or the user identity and profile. Check our web site http://listes.cru.fr/sympa/

John-Paul Robinson wrote:
I was wondering if there was a configuration way to trigger login to havppen automatically if an authorization denied message would otherwise be returned? I'm still working with 5.0.