devel - [sympa-dev] qmail alias compatible alias_manager

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] qmail alias compatible alias_manager
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 21:45:52 +0200

I've been working with sympa using qmail and I've rewritten the alias_manager
to create .qmail-* aliases. It still needs a litle bit of polishing to be
usuable in any given situation though. I was wondering if this was something
that the developers had an interest in merging into the alias_manager, perhaps
having dual functionality, or as a "contrib" alternative. I'm not exactly sure
what protocol to follow for submitting changes which is why I'm asking before
the fact. Thank you for your time.

Greg Kuchyt