devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Add strings in PO files

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Add strings in PO files
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 10:44:52 +0200

I forgot to mention that you can have internationalized templates without any changes to catalogs.
You can create lang-specific templates such as web_tt2/fr_FR/home.tt2

The documentation does a quick reference to this : http://www.sympa.org/doc/html/node17.html

address@concealed wrote:

I am actually working on SYMPA web interface, so I modify some TT2 files,
adding words and strings for personnal and specifics informations.But
actually that strings are put directly in TT2 templates files, so they are
not supporting the multi-lingual system. So my question is : how can I add
string
and words on PO files ? I have read the documentation on official site ("Translating Sympa") and I find how editing PO files but no how insert some strings on it.