devel - [sympa-dev] Add strings in PO files

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Add strings in PO files
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 09:45:03 +0200

Hello,

I am actually working on SYMPA web interface, so I modify some TT2 files,
adding words and strings for personnal and specifics informations.But actually
that strings are put directly in TT2 templates files, so they are not
supporting the multi-lingual system. So my question is : how can I add string
and words on PO files ?
I have read the documentation on official site ("Translating Sympa") and I
find
how editing PO files but no how insert some strings on it.
Thanks you for your answer.

Ben P.