devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Patch: Show Request Date on Pending Lists Page

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Jeff Abbott <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Patch: Show Request Date on Pending Lists Page
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:48:52 -0400

On Apr 11, 2006, at 9:27 AM, Olivier Salaün - CRU wrote:

We've added your patch proposal to CVS, though the template patch was not provided.
Don't worry about the update of PO files, they are automatically updated via the "make pot ; make update-po" in the po/ directory.

Oops. I must've attached the wrong patch. Sorry about that. I checked and the changes that are in the current CVS are almost exactly what I was doing, so it looks like we're all on the same page.

Thanks,
Jeff