devel - [sympa-dev] Patch: Show Request Date on Pending Lists Page

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Jeff Abbott <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Patch: Show Request Date on Pending Lists Page
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 12:25:54 -0400

Folks,

Something that I wanted to be able to see when looking at the list of pending lists (http://wherever/sympa/get_pending_lists) is the date the list was requested. To that end, I created a small patch to wwsympa.fcgi and get_pending_lists.tt2. It's attached. Note that I am effectively making a bogus call to [%|loc%] since there isn't a msgid in the PO files for "Date" that I could see. If the developers would like, I'd be happy to at least add the msgid to the en_US.po file and upload it as per the Sympa translation instructions (http:// www.sympa.org/howtotranslate.html).

Please let me know if there would be a better way to do this, though I suspect this is about as simple as it gets and so finding a better way would be difficult. I'm also planning on fiddling with it so that the pending lists table is sortable by column, but that's a larger change and isn't particularly high on my list of priority feature additions, so I might not have the chance to put that together until after 5.2 is let out of its cage.

Thanks,
Jeff