devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Patch: Show Request Date on Pending Lists Page

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Jeff Abbott <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Patch: Show Request Date on Pending Lists Page
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:27:46 +0200

We've added your patch proposal to CVS, though the template patch was not provided.
Don't worry about the update of PO files, they are automatically updated via the "make pot ; make update-po" in the po/ directory.

Thanks.

Jeff Abbott wrote:

Something that I wanted to be able to see when looking at the list of pending lists (http://wherever/sympa/get_pending_lists) is the date the list was requested. To that end, I created a small patch to wwsympa.fcgi and get_pending_lists.tt2. It's attached. Note that I am effectively making a bogus call to [%|loc%] since there isn't a msgid in the PO files for "Date" that I could see. If the developers would like, I'd be happy to at least add the msgid to the en_US.po file and upload it as per the Sympa translation instructions (http:// www.sympa.org/howtotranslate.html).

Please let me know if there would be a better way to do this, though I suspect this is about as simple as it gets and so finding a better way would be difficult. I'm also planning on fiddling with it so that the pending lists table is sortable by column, but that's a larger change and isn't particularly high on my list of priority feature additions, so I might not have the chance to put that together until after 5.2 is let out of its cage.