devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Calling SOAP Methods from .NEt

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Calling SOAP Methods from .NEt
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:17:19 +0100

Sorry about that, we still had a problem with our demo SOAP server.
It is fixed now ; please have another try...

address@concealed wrote:

I am still receiveing an error trying to log in useing the web service. Here
is the code I am runnning and the error follows. The log in did originally
work when I first started testing a few weeks ago.

sympa.SympaSOAP org = new sympa.SympaSOAP();
string s;

s = org.login("email", "password");