devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Calling SOAP Methods from .NEt

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Calling SOAP Methods from .NEt
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:05:24 +0100

address@concealed wrote:

I was originally using the demo.sympa.org/sympa/wsdl to test the SOAP calls. Now, when I try to connect, I get a 500 Internal Server Error. I'm not surewhat has changed since last week.

We just upgraded our mailing list service to sympa 5.2a.3 and we had a few surprises ;-)

As well, when I was able to connect and make a call to the AuthenticateAndRun
method, I was getting an invalid XML error.

Please have a try with the latest version of Sympa installed on demo.sympa.org and let us know if you still have the problem.
BTW, please provide either some pieces of your SOAP client code or a dump of the SOAP requests.