devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Calling SOAP Methods from .NEt

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Calling SOAP Methods from .NEt
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:24:45 +0100

Hi Cory,

We don't know of any experience of using sympa SOAP server with .Net. It has been successfully tested with SOAL::Lite, nuSoap and Axis. If you manage to make it work with .Net, please let us know.

Could you please send us more information about the problems you have, including log entries, software versions and your call procedures.

address@concealed wrote:

We are looking at utilizing the SOAP methods included with Sympa. We use
.Net for our development platform. I was wondering if anyone had
successfully called the SOAP methods using .Net? I have run into a few
problems trying to call the authenticateAndRun method. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.