devel - Re: [sympa-dev] preparing sources for contribution

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: John-Paul Robinson <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] preparing sources for contribution
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:11:37 +0200

Hi John-Paul,

Thank you for this contribution to the Sympa project.
Hopefully we'll have find some time to integrate the patch in the main CVS branch, before the end of this month. We might get back to you then if we have design questions...

John-Paul Robinson wrote:

OK. Here it goes -- :)

I've attached the patch file that covers all the changes I made to Sympa (including adding some new template files for new web pages) to get Sympa to be the core application for the VOSP environment for MyVOCS (http://webapp.lab.ac.uab.edu/syampa) in preperation for the recent Spring 2005 Internet2 Member Meeting.
[...]