devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Sympa speaks English again and other problems

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Hargitai Gábor <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Sympa speaks English again and other problems
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 02:20:01 +0100

> I upgraded my Sympa from 3.4.4.3 to 5.0b.1 and it speaks only English
> (again). WWSympa works fine, it works in Hungarian language, in
> sympa.conf the lang variable is set to hu, but it doesn't help.

It's more complicated, a new list request that I recieved as listmaster
was Hungarian (well, it has an untranslated string in line 6
listmaster_notification.tt2), and the requesting user received Hungarian
messages too, but the help is English, moderation messages
(moderate.tt2) are English. They are both translated in the hu.po