devel - [sympa-dev] New virtual robot patches

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Scott Balmos <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] New virtual robot patches
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:33:39 -0500

Hi again everyone,

Attached is a new set of patches against 5.0b1 for the full virtual robot support I was proposing. The new patches include changes to Commands.pm to support the extended list name, updated database creation scripts, etc.

As far as I understand it, WWSympa does not need any changes, since it's robot-aware already. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm more than willing to continue writing up patches as needed.

The last thing left are the message templates, which I'll try to get to sometime in the next few days.

Apply all patches to the root of the 5.0b1 directory tree.

--Scott

  • [sympa-dev] New virtual robot patches, Scott Balmos, 02/24/2005