devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Request for feature: EXPIRE/OWNER REMIND/cmdline overwrite via sympa.pl

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: John Douglass <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-dev <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Request for feature: EXPIRE/OWNER REMIND/cmdline overwrite via sympa.pl
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:30:48 +0200

John Douglass wrote:
Three things that I'd like to see within Sympa are:

1) List Expire
This is a frequently asked feature. We plans the task manager to expire lists (just changing list config parameter status) depending on the list age or the list inactivity. List management inactivity could also be a good criteria.

2) Owner Remind

3) Command line overwrite via sympa.pl

Good idea could you describe this 3 topics in Sympa bug tracking
system ? This could ease Sympa development.

Regards