devel - Re: [sympa-dev] spip + sympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Fil <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Sympa-Dev <address@concealed>, spip-dev <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] spip + sympa
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:20:14 +0200

Hi.
Sympa-dev is an english mailing list. Please, do not send french
messages that most of the subscribers can't understand.

Fil is expimented with both Sympa and Spip. Spip
(http://www.uzine.net/spip) is a welkown system for cooperative web
edition. Spip does not include a MLM.

So Fil ask for integration of Sympa and Spip.

-1-use include to make lists from SPIP database
-2-modify SPIP in order to propose inside SPIP menu
subscribtion to Sympa lists.
-3-review sympa MLM inside SPIP aadmin menu

Fil conclusion is a invitation for a thread about this in both
address@concealed and address@concealed.

Here is my first answer :

Most of those features could be very easy to introduce into Sympa.
If SPIP include a SQL server that allow access to user emails,
the first point is allready possible without modification of Sympa
code.

Point 2 and point 3 require authentication. May be it could
be easy to map Sympa authentication and SPIP one.

We have published a first version a Sympa Soap deamon. We hope
it will the start of Sympa development to interface various
application such as agenda. Why not start with the
"marvellous SPIP" ?

Serge
Serge Aumont Comité Réseaux des Universités
Campus Beaulieu
35042 Rennes Cedex