devel - Re: [sympa-dev] sympa memory management

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Sergiy Zhuk <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-dev <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] sympa memory management
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:10:51 -0800 (PST)

hi

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Olivier Salaun wrote:

> > I wonder what will happen when I have 2,000 lists or more...
>
> What type of lists do you have ? user_data_source = database ? include ?

most of them are database, some of them include, but they are probably less
than 5%.
sympa.pl has grown to 98Mb (2 days) ;-/
could be the memory leak, I'm running perl 5.00503

what about subscribers ?
do you by any chance keep that in memory along with configuration ?
I don't think you do, but just to make sure.

--
rgds,
serge