devel - Re: [sympa-dev] [proposal] new object class: Message.pm

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: address@concealed (Christian Mock)
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] [proposal] new object class: Message.pm
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:29:41 +0100

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 06:20:57PM +0100, address@concealed wrote:

just a few notes:

> =item is_signed ( )
>
> Returns a true value if the message was validly signed by a certificate that
> we trust.

...and the mail address in the certificate is the From address of the mail.

> =item is_encrypted_for_Sympa ( )
>
> Returns a true value if the message was encrypted with our public key. In
> this case, sending it to the list as-is makes no sense, we should decrypt
> it beforehand.

This is not clear: does that mean for <sympa@domain>, or for

I'm not sure if it is clear from the context in sympa which address we're
referring to -- if not, it would be a good idea to return the address
of the key the mail was crypted to.

ciao,

cm.

--