devel - Re: [sympa-dev] [proposal] new object class: Message.pm

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: Aumont <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] [proposal] new object class: Message.pm
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:04:12 +0100

> Your mail probably refer to a solved bug. KNOWNBUGS is not uptodate !

Oops, sorry.

> That's a idea we had, and we are very pleased if some one can contribute
> to do it. You are welcome.

Great !

> There is also a two importante features related to S/MIME to introduce
> into Sympa. As a IDX-PKI developper, aren't you the right person to
> introduce it into Sympa ?

Well yes :-)

> -a LDAP search in order to find the user certificate

I could use some help in order to add the required parameters to the
configuration file.

> -check revocation when using a certificate based on CRL (that already
> can be updated by the task_manager)

This is easy, we just need to change the command line of OpenSSL. I
will be investigating both improvements.

Thank you for your time,

--
Dominique QUATRAVAUX Ingénieur développeur sénior
01 44 42 00 35 IDEALX