devel - Re: [sympa-dev] problème mysql & sympa ... wwsympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] problème mysql & sympa ... wwsympa
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:48:43 +0200

Christophe Turbout wrote:

> wwsympa use CGI perl module.
>
> wwsympa works fine on another woody distribution but with this new one
> wwsympa says :
>
> >Function CGI::Object::Vars does not exist at
> >/home/sympa/wwsympa/wwsympa.fcgi line 311
>
> The difference between the two systems is :
>
> old perl : CGI CGI OK (2.74 >= 2.52)
> new perl : CGI CGI OK (3.02 >= 2.52)
>
> I think something has change between these modules.
>
> How can I solve this ?

CGI.pm-3.02 does not implement anymore 'Vars' function used by WWSympa.
I also noticed other problems with this version of CGI.pm.
I contacted the author to have further information about compatibility
concerns.

Until then you should work with a CGI.pm-2.xx.

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités