devel - Re: [sympa-dev] send scenario

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Petr Prazak <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] send scenario
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 20:12:30 +0200

18.5.2001, Petr Prazak wrote on subject `[sympa-dev] send scenario':

> btw: I found there were several directories .list* that didn't have
> its matching message files. Could this be a leftover when wwsympa dies?

Not really.

I found out that when the do_viewmod function in WWSympa
create the temp directory for html viewing of message, this directory
isn't removed neither in do_distribute nor do_reject.

Is there any other place where are these temp directories removed or
is it just an omission ?

--
Petr Prazak
GRISOFT(c) SOFTWARE