devel - send scenario

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Petr Prazak <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: send scenario
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 19:37:01 +0200

18.5.2001, Fil wrote on subject `[sympa-dev] Request for feature':

>> Or there could be a button on /wws/modindex/list that would bounce
>> the selected messages to the moderator or another address.

> Olivier Salaün gave me this hack in /etc/aliases ; use the following lines

Ideally, I'd need a send scenario which would all non-moderator
submissions bounce to the moderators without putting it to the
moderation directory.

> listname: "|/home/sympa/bin/queue listname", listname-editor
> listname-editor: "|/home/sympa/bin/queue listname-editor"

Thanks for the tip.

For existing mails I had resend by hand, which I've done by this:

cd /home/sympa/spool/moderation
for i in list* ;do sendmail address@concealed <$i; done

btw: I found there were several directories .list* that didn't have
its matching message files. Could this be a leftover when wwsympa dies?

--
Petr Prazak
GRISOFT(c) SOFTWARE