devel - Re: [sympa-dev] a problem in reviewbouncing

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Petr Prazak <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] a problem in reviewbouncing
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 20:38:51 +0200

10.5.2001, Olivier Salaun wrote on subject `[sympa-dev] a problem in
reviewbouncing':
>> Handling so many bouncers through the www page is cumbersome and
>> many times I get a timeout on the page.

Well, the ALTER TABLE command I found in the RELEASE NOTES helped a lot ! :)
Now WWSympa is lightning fast.

> Because we'll have someone working on automatic bounces management this
> summer, we don't work anymore on this subject in the meanwhile.

Pity. I have a simple proposition.
How about a checkbox, meaning "Show all but temporary" or "Show only
permanent".

Or better a select box, where I could choose what bounce class I want
to see.

You see, to check 20 000 bouncers takes a lot of time :)

Best regards.

--
Petr Prazak
GRISOFT(c) SOFTWARE