devel - Re: [sympa-dev] a problem in reviewbouncing

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: Petr Prazak <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] a problem in reviewbouncing
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 14:13:55 +0200

Hi Petr,

Petr Prazak wrote:

> When you are removing an user in reviewbouncing, but the user
> meanwhile unsubscribed itself, the wwsympa issues an error
> error->msg=not_subscriber.
>
> I think it should just ignore the error at that moment.

You're right, it should not stop the process :
http://listes.cru.fr/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sympa/wwsympa/wwsympa.fcgi.diff?r1=1.73&r2=1.74

> btw, I have about 22000 bouncing users. There should be a simpler way
> how to remove them, maybe a mailing command to get a list of
> bouncers which I could edit and send back a list of DELs.
>
> Handling so many bouncers through the www page is cumbersome and
> many times I get a timeout on the page.

Because we'll have someone working on automatic bounces management this
summer,
we don't work anymore on this subject in the meanwhile.

Thanks.

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités