devel - a problem in reviewbouncing

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Petr Prazak <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: a problem in reviewbouncing
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 13:28:54 +0200

Hello sympa-dev,

When you are removing an user in reviewbouncing, but the user
meanwhile unsubscribed itself, the wwsympa issues an error
error->msg=not_subscriber.

I think it should just ignore the error at that moment.

btw, I have about 22000 bouncing users. There should be a simpler way
how to remove them, maybe a mailing command to get a list of
bouncers which I could edit and send back a list of DELs.

Handling so many bouncers through the www page is cumbersome and
many times I get a timeout on the page.

--
Petr Prazak
GRISOFT(c) SOFTWARE