packagers - Re: [sympa-packagers] Debian repository with latest stable version of Sympa

Subject: List for people interesting in developping and using Sympa packages

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-packagers] Debian repository with latest stable version of Sympa
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 09:36:31 +0200

Hi,

6.2.22 is currently packaged in buster and sid. If you use these versions, you should be able to use the package with a simple apt.

Otherwise, we're working on an ansible playbook but it's not done yet.

You can try contacting Racke and/or Kolter on the Sympa IRC: #sympa on freenode.net if you want help on installing latest Sympa in Debian.

Cheers,

David