packagers - Re: RPM for RHEL5 / CentOS5

Subject: List for people interesting in developping and using Sympa packages

  • From: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: RPM for RHEL5 / CentOS5
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 09:37:56 +0200

On 10/29/2010 07:17 AM, IKEDA Soji wrote:
Hi folks,

I built Sympa RPM packages for Red Hat EL 5 / CentOS 5:
http://sympa-JA.org/download/RHEL5/

Contents:
sympa - Sympa core.
sympa-httpd - Web interfaces for Apache HTTP Server.
sympa-lighttpd - Web interfaces for lighttpd.

Most of dependencies rely on RPMForge. Several packages not yet
included in RPMForge will be found at site above (I am planning
to support EPEL on RHEL6).

As discussed recently, some depending packages conflict with
official packages (perl-File-Temp& perl-CGI). So they are
bundled into Sympa package itself.

What's the difference between the Apache and lighttpd interfaces?

Regards
Racke

Interchange Development Team